Thursday, June 18, 2009

NYC

I'm in The Big Apple for the weekend with my hubby. We got in yesterday and promptly went for a run in Central Park. 7 miles. It was actually more than 7 because we got into a disagreement over whether or not we were going the right way. I said we were, he said we weren't. Because I'm such a submissive wife, I agreed to do what he said and we ended up back out of the park. It turns out I was right after all.

Today it's pouring. I'm getting ready to head out to explore the city by myself. YIKES! I know Kevin will be proud of me though. We're supposed to go to a Yankees game this afternoon, but I have a feeling it will be cancelled due to rain.

I'm pretending to be a vegetarian for the weekend. I thought it would be fun. I tried to talk Kevin into joining me but he's not interested. This morning I had a spinach omlette (no, I"m not going vegan), and some yogurt with granola. I'm actually excited about it. My only question- do vegetarians eat seafood? I can't remember.

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

lol about the directions... and I don't know about seafood...but I think they eat tofu. You could try that.... :-)