Friday, May 28, 2010

Week one is history

Well, I made it through week one of P90X. I'm sore, I'm tired, but I couldn't be happier. I've had a great week. I've worked by body hard and I've eaten as well as possible. If I don't blow it today (and believe me, there's a huge chance I will), I'll have made it one solid week without putting anything (did you read that?ANYTHING) unhealthy in my body. I don't think I've ever done that before.

I need to remind myself that this is a marathon and not a sprint. This is only week 1 out of 10 and I think that if I continue to push myself at this pace, I might burnout. I was very hungry yesterday, so I think I might not be eating enough. I ate when I was hungry but I'm not counting calories, so I may be low. I plan to add that in next week. I was just too much to do this week.

My first weigh in (unofficial) is tomorrow. DH told me not to get my hopes up. Too late. I have to be honest and admit if I don't see some movement on the scale, I'll be very disappointed. I've worked out 6 days this week (two days double workouts) and eaten as well as I know how. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Stay tuned.....

No comments: