Sunday, May 23, 2010

Biggest Loser and P90X

Yesterday I weighed in for the official start of The Biggest Loser C-Ville. My weight=158.6. My goal is to lose between 10 and 15 pounds in the next 10 weeks. How am I going to do that, you ask? Why, P90X, of course. My hubby actually suggested I try it. I'm coming off of the 30 day challenge from EA Active. It was okay. At first I was sore, but my body quickly adapted to it and I didn't find it much of a challenge towards the end. P90X is going to be a challenge. If I survive the next 90 days I should see a significant difference in my body. I'm also making a commitment to eating better. This is a 10 week challenge, so I think I can do it this time.
I plan on posting at least a few times a week. I'm hoping it will keep me accountable. The first weigh in is in two weeks so I'm going to work really hard so I can see the scale go down. I'm actually really excited for this and hope it's what I need to get those pounds off.

As a side note- I'm picking up running again, albeit very slowly. I have Morton's Neuroma in my right foot (along with plantar fasciitis) but hopefully the treatment I'm doing is going to help. So far, so good. I ran 3 miles on Wednesday and 2.25 yesterday. It's a good start and I'm encouraged.

No comments: