Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper, Oh My!

I made it through my workout this morning. The shoulders and arms DVD wasn't that bad. I had a hard time figuring out the right weight, though. I started off using my lightest tension band which wasn't hard enough but when I switched over to dumbells, it was much harder. I didn't use the workout sheet they recommend to keep track of my reps. My goal for today was to just get through the DVD.

The ab ripper was hard. Ouch! He moves non-stop from one workout to the next. It didn't help that my abs are sore from Sundays workout. It's over though, and off to yoga tomorrow which I'm not especially good at.

Yesterday was another perfect eating day. I drank tons of water too and even threw in a 2 mile run to help burn off some calories. Oh, and I had my oldest daughter hide my scale. I told her she needed to give it back on Friday so I can weigh myself early Saturday morning. I'm not going to do an extra workout today so I just need to eat well and drink my water.

I know these are baby steps and I've been here before- but 3 good days down- 4 to go. Yeah!

No comments: