Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No headache!

I woke up this morning at 7:30 (way late for me!) to the sound of pouring rain. It was a wonderful sound, so soothing. The first thing I did was turn over and determine if me head hurt. It didn't, and still doesn't. Praise God!

Todays agenda: finish homemade chicken soup, make 27 jars of applesauce, take the girls to their music lessons, and be a great homeschool mom. That last one should be first. I need to make up for lost time. We've got some work to do!

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

Glad you don't have a headache! I have noticed a pattern here in the fall. When it first hits and the barometric pressure drops I wake up with a headache. It's like its saying, "Hello, Fall is here." Weird. I have noticed the pattern over the last 3 years. Anyway... glad that your headache is gone, and that you slept until 7:30... (WOW!) Hope you got a lot accomplished today, and sheesh, since when do you blog more often than me?? Love you! ~J.