Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I won!

The battle of getting out of bed and working out, that is.

After not working out Monday or Tuesday, (someone messed with my alarm clock this weekend and turned the volume all the way down which explains Monday. On Tuesday my little one was up at 5:30 AM!.) I made it to the gym today. It was a battle, though.

I was up until about 11:15 (Jackie, if you're reading this, I know that's way early for you!) watching The Biggest Loser. The alarm went off at 4:50 AM and I went over every excuse I had to not get up. Let's see: I'd be a better mom if I got more sleep, I could do an exercise DVD at home (yeah right!), I'm eating really well so I deserve a day off (another one!). I've listened to this voice so many times in the past few weeks.

I am so proud of myself because I just decided to get out of bed and do it. I went to the gym and ran 5 miles on the treadmill.

And I feel GREAT!

No comments: