Monday, May 11, 2009

Why do I always stray?

This blog is therapy for me. Why do I always stop writing in it? I just re-read some old posts and realized there is so much between the last one and now. However, since I didn't write it down, I don't have the journey. I hate that. The whole purpose of this blog is to be able to look back and see the journey.

I can't complain too much though. Life is good. Busy, but good.

So, where am I now? Not in the place of being in a funk after the half, that's for sure. I'm back into my routine and have some fresh encouragement to keep me going. I'm eating super healthy and am trying to lose 10 pounds. I've lost 1 so far, but I'm doing it right. If it takes longer I'm okay with that.

I am going to try harder to write here. It's important for me to look back and see my struggles and accomplishments.

No comments: