Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where do I go from here?

I did it again. I abandoned my blog. I just wasn't feeling very bloggerish (yes, that is an original word) after my tri. I'm mad at myself. Mostly because I've just come off of running 2 marathons and I have nothing to show for it. I spent all summer training and learning all kinds of fascinating things about myself and I have no record of it. There's no going back re-reading what it was like to train; where I struggled and what my days were like. What's the fun in that?

So the obvious question is "What's next?" Where do I go now? Do I abandon my blog? I don't want to because in all seriousness, it is so good for me to re-read my blogs. I just don't know if I have time....

While I'm contemplating that question, I've decided my next race is going to be the Princess Half- again. I'm going to break 2 hours this time. Period. I've learned some things through my marathon training that I hope will help me. I can't believe it's 12 weeks away! I was also planning on doing a round of Jillian and finally getting that personal trainer. (That was my last birthday present. The goal is to use it before this birthday!) One thing I know is this: If I don't drop some weight and seriously work on my core; I will not be getting any faster.

Okay, so those are the things that are on my mind (along with 100,000 other things but who has time to go into all those now?). What a rambling blog...

No comments: