Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two day update: exercise (B+), eating (F)

So far this week I'm on track with my working out (sort of), but my eating is horrendous! I just don't have the motivation to eat well.

Monday I didn't do my P90X workout but did a 30 minute EA Active for the Wii workout (which I'm feeling today!). Today I didn't do Yoga, but ran for 30 minutes. I feel like even though I haven't done what I had scheduled, I'm still doing well.

My husband has been out of town which completely throws my eating off. I know that going into it, but still can't manage to eat well. It was rainy and cold here today and I craved comfort food (yes, I had Ramen noodles for dinner). I know eating is my area of weakness and I go through fazes when I eat really well, but then I go through fazes like right now when it's a disaster. I really think if I can get control of my eating I will have the answer to my weight loss.

Oh well... tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: