Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brick!

Here's the plan for tomorrow. 5:30 AM- swim for 30 minutes. Rush home and hit the bike by 6:15 for a 30 minute ride. Rush to a 5K that starts at 7:30 and register and run.

It's my first official "brick". It should be interesting. I'm hoping to get a nap today to prepare and also hydrate myself. I'm nervous (mostly because there's not a lot of time to get from one point to the next), but excited. I'll try to post tomorrow before we head off camping for the weekend.


It's 10PM and I have a much better idea for tomorrow. I'm going to bag the 5k. First I'll start off swimming my total distance- no pressure on the time. Then I'll bike the full 17 miles (I measured it by car today and it's an awfully long way!). I'll finish with a 3.4 mile run. I save myself $25 and can take my time getting through each element. Good luck to me.

No comments: