Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly promotion

I was surfing my sister's blog and checked in on one of her links I always read (Praying for Bennett) when I came across a promotion for 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers. "Wow," I thought, "I'm a blogger. I should check it out." Then I wondered about the definition of a blogger. I blog (occasionally). Don't get me wrong, I like to blog; I just have a really hard time actually sitting down and writing. But I do get there- sometimes. Which got me thinking; does the definition of a blogger require that someone actually read what your blog? That would disqualify me. Because no one reads what I blog. I'm really fine with that, but I wonder if I'm qualified for this promotion. Maybe I should wait for the promotion for 50 free Christmas cards for blogs. That's what I am- a blog. I like that; it fits well.

Anyway here's the link: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Since I'm back in training mode and exhausted, I plan on checking out the website tomorrow. I hope I actually do qualify because with an unexpected car purchase and three December birthdays along with Christmas this month, I could really use some free Christmas cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lisa, there IS a reader!